Great DealActivate Deal
Partial Payment Bus Booking Offers On Etravel Smart
- Etravel Smart Student Offers – You just pay 20%* We pay the remaining 80% of Total Fare from our pocket to the operator well in advance to reserve your Selected/Preferred seat. Our initiative of “Reserve My Seat” ensures a comfortable journey for you.
- Partial payment booking : pay 20% and book your ticket.